Community exclusive: Uncover monday service

From IT support to Creative requests and anything in between, the brand-new product is dedicated to improving how you manage your ticketing workflows. If your team needs to capture external requests and effectively communicate with the customers directly from your monday board, this one is for you!

In this session, Roi, product manager for monday Service will explore different use cases and features of monday service and give an inside scoop into the development process.

A few questions ahead of the Webinar:

What are the plans of expanding Monday Service to customer service as well?
At the moment it seems very focused on IT Solutions Management instead of customer service. Thinking about public Help Centers omni-channel support (Web Widget, WhatsApp etc.)

At the moment Monday Service does not support handling multiple email addresses in a single Ticket.
Even creating a second email column will break some of the automations.
And it will create a new Ticket once a response comes in from an email that was not in the Tickets email column - which is not ideal behavior.

Can it even support multiple tickets from the same email address and keep replies going to specific threads or does it just shove all communication with that email address into every ticket?

It can support that, I believe that is the main new „feature“ of the Service Module.

Basically any new email from the same email address is created as a new item and not tracked in the emails and activities of the established Ticket.

Only Email replies to that email in the email column are tracked in the emails and activities of the existing Ticket.

You can test this out for yourself btw. you can start a demo for Monday Service it‘s already live.

What irks me still though is the lack of functionality for handling multiple emails within one Ticket (which will often be the case)

Also merging two Tickets is a feature, but it does not really merge the conversations, it just merges the Ticket fields… which makes it kind of useless.

Any basic Ticketing module should have the ability to merge two Tickets into one - as it can and often will happen that a customer will not directly reply to the email that was sent - causing a new Ticket to be created instead of tracking in the established Ticket.

Hi Cody, I’m Roi, leading the monday service.
we do direct all the emails that are related to the same thread to the same item.
Feel free to ask additional questions.

Hi Shayan, Roi from monday service here.
Regarding the future plans for customer service - we are looking into this space as well, but heavily focused for the internal use case at least until the end of this year.
About the feedback, I send you an email to learn more about it and think how can we support the different use cases.
Thanks

Hello Roi,

Thanks for the response.
I have not received an Email from you unfortunately.

But I have sent you a DM to further discuss the feedback.

Hello @roikim, this Monday Service product is extremely exciting!

Will you post the recording from the webinar? As it stands, I cannot find it under either the recording or the monday-service tags.

1 Like

@Julietteb and @roikim: Any progress on posting the recording?

@Julietteb: Thank you for posting the recording here!