Complex Form

I have a complex form with some calculations that I would like to place in Monday. I have a mock-up in Google Sheets:

How can I put this form/spreadsheet in Monday?

Hi @alanhalley :wave:

At upstream , we are proud to offer our expertise as Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners, and we were most recently awarded Professional Services Partner of the Year! :smile:

That said, there are a number of ways we can assist and support you in constructing an optimised workflow that aligns with your needs. Happy to demonstrate for you and help you find best approach for your unique requirement.

Lets discuss further together or have a quick call to get a feel for things if that’s your preference - reach me anytime:

+61 03 9067 5611
peta@upstreamtech.io

Alternatively, you can book straight into my calendar here:
Chat with Peta

Thank you for considering upstream as your partner, and have a great day ahead!

Kind regards,
Peta

Hi@alanhalley ,
To transfer your complex form with calculations from Google Sheets to monday.com, follow these steps:
1. Prepare Your Google Sheet
2. Create a New Board in monday.com
3. Import Data from Google Sheet to monday.com
Connect your Google Sheet to monday.com using the Monday Apps integration.Map the corresponding columns from your Google Sheet to the respective columns in your monday.com board.Initiate the data import process to transfer your form data into monday.com.
4. Replicate Formulas in monday.com
5. Enhance the Form in monday.com
6. Connect Form Responses to monday.com Board
7. Test and Refine Your Form

Should I use a Monday Form? I have 36 questions that are currently on four pages (Google Sheets tabs). Seems like it would be a very long form for users to scroll through. Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Alan

I embedded an Excel file in a board. It works well enough.

Alan