Connecting Monday.com to another API to input Data into Monday.com

Hi Guys,

I am super new to Monday.com and API’s but i thought i would try my luck with both. I use another website for lead generation and they have an API to allow grabbing the data for our leads. what i would like is to Setup Monday.com to grab the leads from the other site and then add them as leads into the Monday CRM. Below is the info i have from the other site.

Below are the API details:
The API URL:
https://www.solarquotes.com.au/webservice/supplier/SupplierService.php

Both the login and password are the same as your control panel. However the password needs to be md5() on your end before making the API call.

In terms of the dates, we generally suggest running this every 5 minutes, specifying a start and end date of the previous 5 minutes. For example 2022-06-25 15:00:00 as the start date and 2022-06-25 15:05:00 as the end date.

Anyone that could point me in the right direction would be a life saver.

@Maschette

To work with connecting systems like this, you will need some type of platform/server to execute the API calls as well as simple data manipulation and process flow control. There are about a gazillion options here. I am an advocate of the “Make” platform. You can find out more about it here: What is Make & How can it help you?

If that’s not the kind of pointing that you were looking for, maybe you can provide some clarifying details.

Jim - The Monday Man (YouTube Channel)
We Create Custom Solutions
Schedule a 1-on-1 Tutorial Session (for monday, Make & Thor: Man or Myth)

Hey there @Maschette and welcome to the monday.com community forums. Building off of Jim’s comment, I am also a huge proponent of Make as well. The team at CarbonWeb uses it for internal use cases as well as the work we do with clients.

I am unsure if you are planning to bring on a consultant for this project, but if so I would be eager to connect. Our team thrives on the work we do with monday.com users and API development is always one of the most exciting.

If you would like to connect and discuss, please grab some time with me: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get this project going!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Thanks Guys that’s an awesome Start, I will have a play with Make.