Create sub task when creating new item in another board using automation

Hi everyone

I wanted to make an automation where when the status changes a new item is created in another board with same columns

But when I do so I see no column called sub items to also create subtasks and I have to do it manually everytime. How can I automate this too?

Here you can see the automation of item there is no sub tasks column even tough I have one

Hi @Aditya :wave:

I just built a couple of boards to test this for myself and you’re right - that recipe won’t pull subitems through with the item. If you’d like to explore some options, there are plenty of partners out there who can help you find a workaround and maximise efficiency in the platform. Check out the Hire An Expert section for a look around.

I’d be happy to have a conversation with you about your use of the platform and your use case, any issues you’re facing in addition to this etc. Sometimes it can help just to talk it all out in one go and see what you’re looking at overall. Please check out our website and let me know if you want to set up a meeting - no obligations at any point :+1:

Alternatively, feel free to book straight into my calendar here.

Thanks and kind regards,
Peta - Account Executive at upstream