Creating 2 different items in 2 seperate board with form I sent

Hi guys,

Our federation is fairly new to monday and there is something I would like to do, but I can’t figure it out. I’ll try to explain as good as I can. So what we have is organizers that do racing cycling racing events and we oversee those.

What I want to do is create a form with information for them to fill that will automatically create an item in my board that will act as my calendar. (that I already did and it works well).

The other thing I would like to do automatically, is take some specifics columns the items that where created automatically with the form (Name, Email, phone nb) and create a new item in an other board that will act as my Organizer contacts.

So in the end, I have 2 already existing boards (1 and 2). Board 1 have a form sent to people with let’s say, 9-10 different columns. When they fill the form, the item in Board 1 is created and what I want is let’s say 2-3 specific columns of this new item, to be used to create a new item in board 2.

Thanks a lot !

Hello @tbonamy,

You can use the Duplicates and Uniques app for that. Here is a video demonstrating how. If you have any questions, you can always reach out at support@kolaai.com

Thanks a lot !

I also managed to create a custom automatisation and it works perfectly. thanks !

1 Like