Creating a Budget -> Automated Quotation -> Automated Invoice

Hey,

so what I try to do is to create an folder in Monday.com where I can have the whole project work in there.
That means the whole task management, workload, project management with Gantt charts etc. But also the calculation meaning the budget.

We are selling different day rates for different tasks and I want to display that in a budget.
That budget is also meant to be my time tracker (works well in Monday) and then I want to generate a quotation out of the budget.
Should be automated and not with the template given in Monday.

I would like to do it like Gideon in this Video:

I want to work with Zapier or Make to create the automation.
All I want is that the Automation picks the position out of the budget and puts it in the template which could be an google doc.

My main issue is, that I have categories like Concept, Content Creation and Project Management and I don’t want just a summary of budget positions, I want the category and then the budget positions belonging to the category in there.
So I want to have 2 layers basically.

Anyone who could help and had similar issues :slight_smile: ?

Best,
Pierre

Hi there,
you can use Make as a solution to automate the process you described for project management, budget calculation, and quotation generation in Monday.com.

The automation through Make will help streamline your workflow, making it easier to manage tasks, budgets, and quotations efficiently.

As a complimentary, here is our magic link to get 1 Month Pro plan free (10,000 operations):
https://www.make.com/en/register?pc=msquare

For further implementation details you can connect us:
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel