Daily email summary

I know that there are several ways to filter and use dashboards to see what tasks are open, but here’s what I’m looking for:

I’d like an email with every open task. Every task across every board. I want to be able to open my email every morning and see a list of all open items, whether they have a due date or not.

It seems like every option (my work, filters, dashboards, etc.) require a ton of filtering and they seem to miss stuff. I also would like it to come to me, as opposed to me logging in and checking Monday every morning. I just want a full, complete daily summary of open tasks in my email.

Is that possible?

1 Like

Hi @mattcave :wave:

I’m afraid at the moment we don’t have a feature that would provide exactly what you’re looking for (a daily email with all of your open tasks).

As you mentioned, the closest option we have to this at the moment would be My Work, as it will automatically collate all of the items you’re assigned to across boards.
As you mentioned, it will require filtering, but once set up it would allow you to easily see everything you have coming up in one central place.

Another option might be to use the daily highlights email, although this can’t be customised to only show the open items as it does have a set format.
You can read more on it here: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005319529#My_highlights

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

Hi Dani, when will My Work become live? I still have My Week, but have a bar ontop that says My Work will be coming soon.

Hi @DebStat21!

To enable My Work, you can click on your avatar > monday.labs > My work v2 > activate:

This should activate My Work for your account :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question!

Best,

Dani

Hi @mattcave

It look like this post here Daily email summary - #2 by Dani might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

@mattcave just wanted to let you know that the Analytics & Reports add-on can provide you a daily summary of your open tasks sent to your email. You can freely customise the content of those reports and to whom they will be sent to. The email contains a link to the online report as well as PDF export as an attachment.

You can learn more about this feature or signup for a free trial to give it a try.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.