Dashboard for subitems only

I’m using MDC to organize recurring and new tasks for a team of ~10 and I’m running into an issue I was hoping somebody could help me with - I use pulses as an ownership item, so the team leader assigned to the pulse is responsible for ensuring the subitems are complete. The subitems are assigned to other team members who are responsible only for the subtask.

The problem I’m facing is that when trying to create member-specific dashboards that display only the subitems assigned to each member for the current week, the dashboard is displaying pulse level.

What I need to find is a way to either create dashboards containing exclusively subitems, or a way to mirror subitems into an easily digestible daily/weekly task list. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Shawn,

You can use Screenful to create dashboards or scheduled reports with both tasks and subtasks.

With a couple of filters, you can easily create the member-specific dashboards that display only the subitems assigned to each member for the current week.

Here is a guide to help you get started: Tracking monday.com subitems with Screenful

Let me know (vova@screenful.com) if you’d need any help with the setup :wink: