Dates un-doing lots of work!

Hi there

I have been working with Monday a fair bit recently and have come across an issue. I had just filled in many dates on items for them to all switch round to todays date. Filling in the dates took me sometime and was wondering what the issue is

Any help would be great!

Hi @Ryde.Garnish !

So there are a few things that can affect that! One thing I always tell people is to refresh their browser. Sometime monday needs a minute to register.

The other things I would be curious about is if you have dependency columns or automations in that board. If you do would you be willing to share those?

I don’t have any automations in that board. Nothing should be effecting it. Is why I’m confused. It’s happened a few times but when I fill it in a second time it hasn’t messed up. It’s happened on different boards aswell

Hi @Ryde.Garnish :wave:

Sorry to hear you’re having these issues!

Can you check The Activity Log and if possible, share with us a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?
This will allow us to get a better idea of what might be happening to cause this.

Once I have a little more information I’ll be able to do a deeper dive into this and we can go from there!

Best,

Dani

Hi again @Ryde.Garnish

Just wanted to check and see if you still needed any assistance with this?

We’d be happy to help!

Best,

Dani

Hey @Ryde.Garnish

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as closed.

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani