Delete Item Title column (first column)

Can I delete the item title column? If not, can I hide it?
I want to use a link to item column and take the name from another column
Thanks

7 Likes

Also need this. right now we just write 1, 2, 3, 4 as a title for items and it’s very annoying

2 Likes

I have the same issue

This! I am trying to achieve the exact same result. Hopefully we can get some traction on this.

1 Like

Why can’t i vote for this request? It would be great to be able to delete the title column, or hide it, or being able to drag it to the right.

Vote + 1

1 Like

Also need this! I don’t need this column for one on my board

Thanks all for the feedback! As you’ve noted, at the moment, it’s not possible to delete that first item name column. I would recommend submitting a feature request about that here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum.

Hello, did someone submit a request for this?
Such a feature will definitely have my vote

I am not smart enough to find this but want to add my vote… also how do i reverse the columns and rows - way easier to scroll down than left and right for some tasks - especially since hitting enter doesn’t advance fields…

+1 for ability to either change the assignment of the first column to another column on the table or to have the ability to hide it. As an example: I am mirroring our CRM board to an employee schedule and would like the Name column I’m mirroring to be the first column. Now I just have a redundant name column that serves no use or purpose.

Hey @oliverchem! Thanks for adding to this thread - it’s important for our product team to know this capability would be helpful for multiple accounts.

We appreciate you! Please send us a message at support@monday.com if you have any questions or any other thoughts/suggestions to add! We’d love to hear them!