Direct Link to Parent Initiative from SubItems

Dear Monday.com Community,

I’m reaching out to propose a feature that I believe many of us will find incredibly beneficial. As a frequent user of Monday.com, I often navigate through various SubItems in my projects. However, I’ve encountered a consistent challenge: the lack of a direct link to the parent initiative from a SubItem.

The Issue:
Currently, when working within a SubItem, there’s no straightforward way to access its parent initiative. This creates a time-consuming process as I have to manually search for the parent initiative, disrupting my workflow and decreasing efficiency.

Proposed Solution:
A simple, yet effective solution would be to implement a direct link within each SubItem that takes you back to its parent initiative. This feature would greatly enhance navigation, saving time and streamlining the workflow.

Benefits:

• Improved Navigation: Quickly switch between SubItems and their parent initiatives.
  • Increased Efficiency: Reduce time spent searching for related items.
  • Enhanced User Experience: A smoother, more intuitive interface.

I’m confident that this feature will not only address my current challenge but also benefit many others in our community who face similar issues.

Your Support:
If you also feel this feature would improve your Monday.com experience, please vote for this request. Together, we can enhance our productivity and make Monday.com even more user-friendly.

Thank you for considering this feature request. Your support is greatly appreciated!

:v: