I have a list of locations that I’m displaying on a map.
In the map view, if I click on a marker, I can see the item name.
However, when I have more than one item that shares a location / address, clicking on a map marker only results in displaying a single item rather than all of them.
I’d like to be able to display all of the items that share a given location.
The use case is to be able to view a list of assets or people in a location when selecting it on the map.
The number of items that may be in the same location may be a maximum of 12.
Any ideas on how I can achieve this?
If I understand you well, this might help:
- Add a dashboard to your left panel (where your different boards are / your board is)
– select which board(s) should be providing items to this dashboard (connected boards)
- Add a Google Map Widget, half the size of your window
– select the column(s) of (each of) the board(s) that the location info (location column type)
- Add a Table View Widget
– set all the various settings for the board(s) and the columns you want to show
- Type location / search info into the top-level search field
- / 6. Enjoy!
That’s reasonable workaround and probably close enough for this use case for now.