Do Monday WorkDocs get included when exporting account data?

We are using the ‘Export Account Data’ function in the account admin section to back up our board items and their data. We have file columns set up to store various documents and images. When we use the export account data function, all of the files and images are included in the export file except for the Monday WorkDocs that are in the columns? Is the ‘export account data’ function supposed to include the workdocs housed in file columns? If so, how would they be found in the export file and what file type would they be? I appreciate any insight or direction. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @UBS! From my understanding exporting docs is still not supported when utilising the ‘export account data’ function. That said, I have followed up internally and will circle back with an answer as soon as possible :pray:

Hey @UBS - thanks for your patience! I am afraid my thoughts were correct - I have had confirmation from our developers that docs are not yet supported in the account export functionality. At this time, you will need to export those docs as PDF’s separately. I recognise this isn’t the most ideal process and the team are aware. Will keep you updated on developments as they’re made known :+1: