Does Monday.com need to improve transparency, responsiveness, and development priorities?

Hi everyone, it will be good to hear from you Monday team on this topic.
On this days, at least IMO, im noticying some things that takes my attention:

• There are no many new features improvements on this months. I have received some emails information between months with repeated information (but looks like different improvements but the bottomline is that they are the same). Also there is no monthly webinar invitation to know the new monthly features launched. This impacted too in youtube channel having a last features webinar recorded on april. We are starting july.
  • The same old massive voted features are without response from the Monday.com team, there are moderators on this days taking care of this forum or we are alone? The new responses is just us from time to time to ask if there is any news on this or that topic, but no response from Monday.
  • The new launched (paid apart) app workforms, that in some things is mixed with monday.com and get (At least for me) me confused about what is monday and what is workforms (for more information see the april 2022 webinar where it was announced some new features for “FORMS” and it wasnt for FORMS, it was for WORKFORMS.
  • A extremely needed solution from about 3 years ago was to fix the timetracking column, that doesnt allow to (you know the rest because in any moment you read it on this forum), well there is not solution for this on native platform and no solution in any apps, because there is no more efficient thing that having a column real-dedicated to track time, instead of item views, dashboards, and the rest of paid-apps.

What was formidable and marvelous about Monday.com was the quickly response to our needs, the real roadmaps, and many cool more things…

just my toughts.

5 Likes