Dropdown for "Subitems" or "Subtasks"

When creating “tasks”, is there a way to create a dropdown to then select any “subtasks”? The only option I have been able to add is my typing in the “subtasks” for each task. This creates a problem if there happens to be a typo or anything different. Can a dropdown be added to choose the “subtasks”?
Thank you in advance-

Hi @BrianR1973 - by any chance would you be able to elaborate a little further on what you’re hoping to achieve here? Are you interested in choosing from templated/default subitems instead of creating them from scratch? I look forward to hearing more!

I know this is an old thread, but came here looking for exactly this. It seems currently the only option for adding Subitem names is to manually type each one in. I’d like to set up a Dropdown list for the Subitem name, as my Subitems will also be named one of several things, but I don’t want to have to type it each time.

Hey @marcusdiddle

We developed an app called subitem automations that’s can offer a partial solution to this case. Here’s how it works -

You can find it in the monday.com marketplace in the platform or here - monday.com: Apps Marketplace

Hope that helps!