Duplicate Forms and copy to other boards

It should be possible to duplicate a form and then copy this form from one board to another board.

Hey Alexander,

Forms are structured based on the format of the board, therefore, if you’re interested in creating duplicate forms, you can go ahead and duplicate the board, which consequently duplicate the form. Let me know if this makes sense :pray:

Hi Bianca.
I have two boards - each has a form. Both forms/boards are very elaborate. We want to combine the boards/forms. In other words, have one board with both forms on it.
Is there a way to “copy” the form from one board and add it to the other board?
Thanks!
Jen H

Hey Jen, good question!

I am afraid it isn’t possible to have 2 different forms in one board as forms are built off a boards structure, therefor 2 different forms would mean 2 different board structures in the one board, which isn’t supported - I am sorry for the setback here!

Is it possible to perhaps create a third board, that pulls in data from each of those 2 forms (/boards) instead?

Hi Bianca

Thank you for getting back to me.

A third board might be possible. I just need to figure out how to do that :blush:

Have a great day.

image311939.png

image464659.png

image631004.png

image598098.jpg

No problem Jen!

In regard to a third board, I envision this as being a high level board that pulls/connects items from those low-level boards.

You could also set up automations on those 2 boards that send data or connect data to that third board…

Does this sound like something you’d be interested in exploring?

Hi Bianca.

Yes, I think this might accomplish what we are looking to do.

Have a great day.

image311939.png

image464659.png

image631004.png

image598098.jpg

1 Like