Duplicate integrations when duplicating a board

@jailynnhoops

Are you duplicating a board or creating a new one using a template?

@JCorrell We have done both methods.

@jailynnhoops

It appears that you are not the only one having an issue with this at the moment.

I know that monday is changing the duplication process. In mid-September monday made a change where they all of a sudden copied the webwooks over to the duplicated board. Because the duplication process also call the subscribe endpoint (in case of custom triggers) and this endpoint creates the webhooks itself you ended up with two webhooks for each type. I worked intensively with support and it was finally solved this weekend. It looks like you are experiencing a side-effect from this fix.

I would contact appsupport@monday.com with this one.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info @basdebruin Do you know if they will enable it again? Is there any other way to keep webhooks activate when duplicating boards? Thanks for your help!

hi @ofuks001

I think the only one that can answer that question is monday.com

Hi everyone!

Follow up information on this issue. I currently have seen that Integrations that I have created (that are for the item and subitem level) are copying over well! It keeps the recipes when I duplicate or use the board as a template. However, when I have a colleague (who is not the integration creator) duplicate or use the template, it doesn’t copy over properly on the item or subitem level.

This just leaves a HUGE bottleneck for me to have to create each board.

:point_up: Me too. Integrations duplicate across for me, but not others who duplicate the master board that I created.

It seemed like this did work last year while we were Beta testing our set up. We went live on Jan 1, and doesn’t seem to work now. I’m not 100% sure we checked this particular issue, so don’t quote me on that.

1 Like

All automations transfer over for us, but gmail integrations are still not supported (just confirmed with support). Transferring over these integrations would transform our process. It is simply too time intensive to recreate them for each project we create.

This has been tested with 3 methods:

1.) Creating a Workspace template
2.) Using a Board template
3.) Duplicating the board with the integrations

1 Like

Hi Jim,

I just created a template last week with several automations and none of them transferred when the board was duplicated. Did you have to use an integration for yours to copy?

1 Like

Hi everyone,
If like in my case you are trying to duplicate an integration that send a webhook on an given even, It’s possible to create this webhook integration using monday API like this :

If you need to configure this using Make.Com, I can help you with this, just post a reply :wink:

I hope you find this helpfull !