Integrations stopped copying between boards when duplcating/templating

Hi, up until this week there has never been an issue with integrations copying into a new board.

This is when choosing a “new board from tempate” (with integratiosn already applied) or duplicating a board (with integrations applied).

Today (or sometime since last week) this has stopped working correctly. I have tried both duplicating a board, which only copies across 2 integrations from the original 14; and also using the “from template” option - which copies across 4 integrations from the original 14.

This is an absolutely imperative feature for us - any reason why this would have stopped working properly?

The 14 integrations themselves (the recipe if you will), has not changed for quite some time, and has beem copied on many dozens of occasions.

Hey Adam! This is definitely odd. Have you seen the same issue when duplicating the board within an incognito window? I’m wondering if it could be a cache issue. Let me know!

Running in an incognito window does fix the issue for me.

Note, another user (even another admin user) using the base template or duplicating an existing board still does not duplicate the integrations.