Duplication of a board with more than 5K items

Hi,

I need some help, I have a board with more than 5K items on it (Main items + subitems connected from another board) we want to duplicate this board, and it does not duplicate the subitems, we do not have any error message or anything, it simply does not duplicate the subitems.
We tried with another board that contains 2K items (1.5K items + 500 subitems connected from another board) and it did work just fine, we had to wait few minutes, but it did work, so any suggestions? Did that happen to someone else? Or is there any app that could help us?
Thank you for your help,

Hi @aminat.akhmadova :wave:

It’s likely in this case that there are too many items / subitems on the board, which is causing the request to time out when trying to duplicate the board.
I would recommend duplicating the board in two or three sections, and then manually move across the items to the new board.
This will ensure that the items are duplicated without the request timing out!

We are always working on improving platform performance, so I’d be happy to pass this on as feedback to our team for inclusion in future discussions.

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smiley:

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.