Edit Number column Units

I want to add a custom unit to the default units globally across all boards by setting it on the system settings.
Also it will be super if the currency will automatically be adjust by the system based on the user location.
Attached a screenshot of the desire result:
So the blue unit cell will be the active currency based on the location of the user,
and the Days and Miles cells will be added in the account settings for number cells…

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and providing a clear picture of your needs. While monday.com is a very flexible platform, the customizations you’re asking for are currently beyond the built-in capabilities. The system settings do not allow you to globally set custom units across all boards. Likewise, the automatic adjustment of currency based on user location is also not a built-in feature.

However, these changes could potentially be achieved with a custom integration or application built on top of the monday.com platform. This would allow for a more personalized user experience, aligning more closely with your needs.

Our team specializes in creating such custom integrations and solutions. If you’re interested, we would be more than happy to discuss how we could assist you with this. This could be a great opportunity to make your monday.com experience even more efficient and tailored to your needs.

Let me know if you’d like to explore this further.

You can reach me at connor@rallyessentials.com