Email Integration Fonts (Continued)

Hi guys,

My team has recently started using Monday.com and we absolutely love it. However, with our Outlook Email integration, the font is not the same and their is no way to change it. Please advise if there is a solution as we are having to send emails from Outlook.

Thank you,

Abbas Baig

Hey Abbas,

Just to clarify, are you referring to differences in font when sending natively from Outlook versus when emails are sent within the platform (through the Outlook integration)? Thanks in advance :pray:

Hi Bianca,

Thank you for the swift reply, and yes, I am referring to the difference in font when sending from Outlook (app) and emailing through integration.

Thank you,

Abbas

Thank you for clarifying Abbas!

I will raise this internally, however at this time, I don’t believe we have concrete plans to update the font just yet. That said, if information is shared with me, I will be sure to let you know. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Hi Bianca,

Thank you for getting back to me. However, I would like to know when this would be planned considering the discussion below was posted 4 years ago outlining the exact same issue.

And this one was posted last year.

I hope this is not too direct but I am curious if this implementation will ever be incorporated. Thank you in advance for the assistance!

Kind regards,

Abbas Baig