Enter shortcut to edit board items only works once

Trying to find out if anyone else has recently had issues with using the enter key to edit item fields on a board. We have multiple users who can hit enter once to open/edit/close a field but any attempt to use the enter key to edit consecutive fields has no effect. The shortcut key does work again after using the mouse to select a field but only once. I remember not too long ago being able to edit every item field by using just the keyboard. Is this working for other people?

Things we’ve tried to fix the issues:

• Different browsers - we use Chrome but have also given Edge/Firefox a try. Same result.
  • Clearing Chrome’s settings.
  • Closing all the processes we can in case there’s some process it the background affecting things.

Expected behavior

Hit enter, edit the field, Hit enter to close
Use arrow keys to move to next field
etc.

Actual Behaviour
Use arrow keys to move to next field
Enter key shortcut no longer works.

Hey @dkoviessen!

I’ve just tested this on my account and have been able to successfully edit and move between the items using “enter” and the navigation arrows on my keyboard - Shortcuts and spreadsheet capabilities

Given that you’re unable to get this working seamlessly on your end, it sounds like this could potentially be buggy behavior, and we’d advise reaching out to support@monday.com just in-case, as they can then pass you onto our technical support team to investigate!

Sorry for the hassle here :pray:

I’ll reach out to the support email as well, but want to let you know that I am having the same issue. I tried Chrome and Edge. I have a laptop PC and tried the built in keyboard and an external keyboard. Thanks,
Samantha