Event Venue looking for Expert on Automation, Integration and Flow

Howdy! A seasoned CRM guy looking for an expert to configure, automate and integrate Monday.com. I have clear goals:

Phase 1 CRM

• Manage CRM from Leads In to Close
  • Develop Reports and Dashboard Views for Event’s Team
  • Integrate Payment, Email and Text automations (content already developed)

Phase 2 Import Trello

• Move 6 boards from Trello to Work Management
  • Create helpful Automations to improve productivity

Phase 3 Develop Event Management “Project” System

• Analyze our current system and develop a program to replace it
  • Perform an “Export / Import” of existing events
  • Implement

We are looking at a fast turnaround for the CRM but the other projects can happen over a few months if necessary. Please contact me here, or at admin@williamsonfamilyfarm.com

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey there @AuthenticTennessee and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

This sounds like a very interesting project and I appreciate you laying out your desired steps here. It is always nice to see a well rounded plan of attack from the get-go. I work with the team at CarbonWeb and we a monday.com Channel Partner that specializes in complex workflows and custom solution development.

While we always can build from the ground up, we also have end-to-end solutions on the marketplace like the CarbonCRM Suite. I provide a demo on this solution and would be happy to show it off if you want to start there. CRM Demo - Ricky

Otherwise if you want to tackle the whole picture on an initial call, you can schedule with me here: Consultation - Ricky

Fianlly, we are actually working on a new Suite that is based around festival/event management. I think there is a lot for us to talk about!

Good luck as you develop your ideal monday environment!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Thanks Ricky, we have a call tomorrow…

Hi There, Just drop you a DM, let me know if we can discuss your project in detail :slight_smile:

Do you have a scheduler link?

Here we go @AuthenticTennessee

Looking to talk: Schedule a meeting

Hello @AuthenticTennessee :wave: ,

Welcome to the monday community!

I am sure our team at thespelas.com can help you out! At thespelas.com we’re an Official and Authorized monday partner with over 5 years of individual experience on the platform and extensive experience in designing and implementing customized CRM solutions that are tailored to each business’ goals.

Our team of experts also has a wealth of experience in creating most informative dashboards, allowing you to see all relevant data in a centralized view and make informed decisions.

We also are accustomed to creating both custom and native integrations, and can ensure that they are utilized to their fullest potential in optimizing your CRM by integrating with any other software you might use.

To add, we have also implemented extensive Project & Event Management solutions and can advise you to that end according to business and monday best practices.

Please do schedule a Free Consulting Session with us here so we can better discuss your vision and requirements! Alternatively, if none of the available time slots work out for you, please contact us at info@thespelas.com so we can do our best to accommodate you.

I sincerely hope our services can be of use to you!

Best Regards,
Giannis Koukounas, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi @AuthenticTennessee ,

I am a certified monday professional having almost 4 years of experience in implementing the monday crm solution to various client across the globe.

I would love to know your requirements and help you in setting up the system accordingly with the relevant automations so that you can enjoy using the system.

Please feel free to reach out to me at aquibcs@outlook.com

Regards,
Aquib Zafar

Great speaking today!

1 Like

Hi @AuthenticTennessee !

Welcome to the monday .com community!

As a seasoned CRM guy, if you are looking for an expert to configure, automate, and integrate monday com with your CRM tool, I would suggest you hire an expert having rich prowess in monday.com integrations and has performed seamless integration of third-party work applications with monday Work OS. By hiring such professionals, you can successfully accomplish all your desired goals as defined in Phases 1, 2, and 3.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com

Hey @AuthenticTennessee
Nice to meet you.

My name is Hezi and I’m an official partner of monday.com.
I’m pretty experienced in your business needs as I’m monday CRM certified with proven track record.
In addition, I did implementation from Trello to monday.

Feel free to reach me and schedule an introductory meeting at the link below:
Calendly - Hezi Bosmi?

I’d love to help.

Hi Peter,

Please take a look at monday.com Expert Services - The SaaSy People - #getsaasy !

Thanks!

We have found help. Thank you!