Excluding Done group from My Week

Is there a way to exclude a specific group from the My Week display? I have setup a group for Done tasks and created an automation that moves tasks there as soon as their status is changed to Done. But they still appear in My Week.

A work-around I have though of is to move all Done tasks to a new ‘Done’ Board but I can’t see an automation that would support that. It seems to want to duplicate the task in the Done Board, not move it.

Many thanks

Steve

1 Like

Sorry, scrub this. I found a way to make the ‘Done’ Board work. The perfect automation was categorised under “Move” and I’d been looking in the “Status” section. Works a treat now!!

1 Like

Hey @swbaxter - love to hear that you found your perfect automation :+1:

I did want to note that while there isn’t a way to hide groups from My Week, you can change your settings in order to see your completed items in the “Done” section of My Week. To do so, you would need to set up Deadline Mode in the date column of your board to connect it to a status column. You would then change your My Week settings to “Only Deadlines” in order to properly categorize your tasks :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

Thansk Melissa. I’ve taken a look at that and I prefer your way of doing things so I’ve switched to that!

It does lead to one follow-up question though. Sorry!

Today, I can see a late task from previous weeks in My Week. Great, I want that. But when I complete the task and mark it as Done, it appears in the Done list for the previous week. Is there a way to list it as Done in the week it was actually done rather than the week it was meant to be done?

Thanks

Steve

1 Like