Export Dashboard Widget to PNG or JPEG

Create the ability to export widget as a JPEG or PNG File. Currently using Edge and need the ability to capture.

1 Like

Hi there! Currently, the option to directly export a Dashboard Widget as an image file (JPEG or PNG) is not available within monday.com’s native features.

However, there are alternative methods you can try to capture and save the Dashboard Widget as an image. One option is to use the built-in screenshot functionality of your web browser or operating system. Here’s how you can do it:

1. Ensure that the Dashboard Widget you want to capture is visible on your screen.
  2. Use the screenshot functionality of your web browser or operating system.
  3. After capturing the screenshot, you can save it as a JPEG or PNG file using image editing software or online converters.

If you require a more streamlined and automated solution, our team specializes in custom monday.com integration and development services. We can explore the possibility of creating a custom solution that allows you to export Dashboard Widgets as image files directly within monday.com. Feel free to reach out to discuss your requirements in more detail.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else.

You can reach me at connor@rallyessentials.com