Filter on Dates

Is there a way to filter on specific dates and not the general filter options (i.e. next week, next month, etc. )

Actually there is. Using advanced filtering options, you have all the needed options.

Hi @HarveyHeise :wave:

As @hlopezvc mentioned, this can be achieved via the Advanced filters, which you can find in the board header:

If you create a filter for the Date column, you will be able to pick the exact date range you would like to filter the board by!

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smiley:

Best,

Dani

2 Likes

Hi @HarveyHeise!

It look like this post here Filter on Dates - #3 by Dani might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Hi again @HarveyHeise

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.