Filters do not show all groups

Hi all,

If I open the filter section, not all groups are being displayed. See also the attached image.

This way I can’t set up a right ‘saved filter’ section. Is this a known bug? Or will the filter only show the groups that have issues in them?

And there is a group called ‘Top group’ in the filters. Any idea where that comes from?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Eltjo

1 Like

I’m trying to set up a table in a Dashboard that only displays items we are behind on and I can’t. Subtractive filters would be nice.

1 Like

Maybe this is not a bug but I think this is a relevant issue.

I have custom table views for filtering some groups (Archived items as an example), but for being able to use correctly those views all previously selected groups should be available, not only the ones with items at some particular moment.

It’s annoying losing access to empty groups and going to the “Main table” for moving an item to any of those groups.

Any thoughts or comments from monday.com team?

4 Likes

i have the exact same situation - is there anything i can do to show empty groups in views with enabled filter?

this is not the problem. i am doing what you suggest but my problem is that groups where no items are in, are hidden within the view. i want to see empty groups in my views.

1 Like

Have you any luck with this? I am in the same boat. I have a filtered view but if the group is empty it does not show.

I have the same issue, I could have swore there was a “hide empty groups” option or something I could untick.

I agree this is an unwanted feature, or at minimum should be an optional feature. I can see where groups are used as groups of tasks and all are done that it should disappear. But as part of a kahnban process without a new task thr group is missing, so people want to create a new one.