Global comment on a board

Hello everyone! I hope I’m not making a mistake; this is my first topic here :sweat_smile:

I would like to request a feature that seems to be in development at the moment, and my message aims to find out when this functionality might be released.

It would be great to have the ability to leave a global comment on a dashboard.

We can see this feature in the documentation: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005317249-The-basics-of-a-board, but it is not currently available on our boards.

Does anyone have information on the release date for this feature?

Board Discussions

Hey @SicaudT!

Welcome to the community :wave:

This feature is currently in gradual release! I have reached out to the product team for a more concrete update and will share this with you as soon as I get a reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bianca ! :wave:

Have you information for my request ?

Best regards,

Hey Thomas, thanks for following up on this for me :pray:

I have heard back from our product team who clarified that their aim is to have the feature fully released by the the end of this quarter! Keep your eyes peeled!

Hi Bianca !
Have you idea of deployement this features ?

Best,
Thomas,

Aiming to have this fully released by the end of the month! Not long now - thanks for your patience :pray:

Hi Bianca, do you have news ?

Ah I am afraid there has been a delay due to it being dependent on a release that is still being quality tested - my apologies for the hold up :pray:

Would you be happy to send me a private message with your email incase I can get this granted to your account earlier?