Google reviews link after a monday.com form survey

I would like to suggest a new feature! At the end of a Monday.com form survey, there are a few options: You can redirect people to another site, you can have them click to submit another form, or you can have the form direct them to fill out another form. I would like to propose a button that can be linked at the end of the form after submission at the completion page(which we are using for a survey), or to have the option to have a hyperlink in the success message. In our use case, we would link that button to our google page, for people to go and leave a google review. Currently, the only option is for us to have it redirect them to the google review page, or to have the link available for them to copy and paste, which is a pain.

Hi @blakersh :wave:

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too.
We’re always looking to improve so I would be happy to pass over your feedback and support for this feature to our team. We do try to prioritise updates that are highly requested, so this will help to highlight the importance of this feature to our team.

Best,

Dani

1 Like

Hi @blakersh

Just wanted to check in and see if you have any further questions on this?

If so, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani