Hi Team, If I connect multiple boards to a main board, is there possibility that my team member who has access to a single connected board see the connected board field in the main board

Hi Team, If I connect multiple boards to a main board, is there possibility that my team member who has access to a single connected board see the connected board field in the main board.

Hey there!

Charlotte here from the monday team! Your team member will not be able to see the board data that is in the connected boards column unless they have access to the boards the data is from.

I hope this helps clarify! If you need any further help, reach out to our support team here.

To expand on @CharlotteK, if a board is a main board - not private/sharable then anyone can access it - this is just how monday permissions are.

If by main board you mean the “high-level” board that aggregates data from connected boards, and that board is private/sharable, then those with access to the low-level connected boards won’t be able to see it (unless you grant access of course). Assuming you don’t need to mirror from high-level back to low-level then this works.