Hire an expert to help optimize our use of Monday

Hello,

I work in the marketing department at a trucking financial services company and we’re looking for a Monday consultant to help us reorganize the way we work internally. We’re currently using Monday, but we’re not getting the most out of it. We’d like to find someone who could help us with:

1. Notification management, especially Review notifications for our marketing director
  2. Implementing better automations to streamline board management
  3. Organize and standardize individual boards for each team member, where we can have all the tasks in order and notifications in place so a team member can begin their task based on the completion of a previous task
  4. Learn about different board views and see if there are others that better suit our projects
  5. Reporting of all our projects
  6. Automations, in particular, automating projects that recur monthly

We also work alongside different departments that use Monday for their projects, including our IT department. They would like help with the following item:

IT would like input on how to best create a roll up summary board. We have our projects grouped into separate boards based on vertical. Getting a “reporting” board together that doesn’t need to be maintained independently seems impossible.

We can work with you no matter what time zone you are based in. English fluency is a must. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! We would love to talk to you about your monday.com needs. We are a certified partner and we are passionate about monday.com. Please send an email to jenna@iointegration.com if you’d like to set up an intro call with us. We hope to hear from you!!

Hello Laura, we can help you with all those tasks and especially with automations.

There are things Monday is capable of, others that don’t.

I sent you a PM.

Hey there @ThunderFunding and thanks for bringing this to the monday.com community! There are a lot of great partners in this community and I want to take the time to introduce CarbonWeb.

We have developed quite a few custom solutions for marketing specifically for a few of our clients and also for our own internal team. Everything you are looking for sounds like a fantastic use case and I would love to see how our component-by-component style can benefit your business.

If you would like to grab some time to discuss your project please schedule with me here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get this project started!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi @ThunderFunding :wave:

Welcome to the monday.com community!

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We have plenty of experience in task based solutions as well as detailed project management and reporting requirements so I’m confident we can help.

We also have developed a private integration that would automate the regular recurrence you require in your project management. There’s no obligation to you at any point, please let me know when suits best to chat :slight_smile:

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to understand your use case and see how we can help you.

Meet with Peta

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hi Laura,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello @ThunderFunding !

Welcome to the monday .com community!

To get the most out of monday .com, it is important to partner with the right monday.com consulting company. The consultants can help your teams with notification and reminder management by setting up monday .com automation. With this feature, your workforce can develop custom workflows or choose from pre-built templates, set due date reminders for each task, and automate the marketing processes.

Besides, the consultants can help implement boards, where you can keep track of and manage anything, from simple daily tasks to complex multi-step projects. Not only this, experts ensure that the monday boards are fully interactive and collaborative so that your teams can work together to get things done faster.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com