Hoe to define Project time budget and send automated bduget report

We wanna define a time budget for every project.
After start working on tasks we tracked the time per task.

Our clients wanna know:

• How much time was tracked in total for this month?
  • How much time is remaining in budget?

Question 1: Monday can handle this?
Asana we can do that with native time tacking option.

Question 2:
How i can send automated emails at the end of every month with that information?
I dont like to do that every month for many projects one by one by manualy.

We send many times this questions to monday support, but after 1 week we does not get any feedback (only confirmation).

Hello @Tommy83 :wave: ,

Welcome the monday community!

To answer your questions:

1. There is the time tracking column, which when pressed starts the time tracking. You can also set up various automations regarding that process. You can also retroactively add time.

You can also use a numbers column and manually input the time there.

Knowing how much time remains in budget is more tricky and needs extra implementation, but can certainly be done.

1. You could do that with an automation like the following one:

This would however only work for a specific employee, essentially sending an email for each one.

If your team is small, I would highly suggest trying the Toggl software, which has a free plan for up to five users and is an excellent time tracking tool.

Alternatively, our team would be happy to assist you in implementing these exclusively on monday. Please contact us at info@thespelas.com should you require professional assistance.

Best Regards,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

„If your team is small, I would highly suggest trying the Toggl software, which has a free plan for up to five users and is an excellent time tracking tool.“

I checked the toggl website and there is no free plan. So we have to pay the most expensive project management tool and still cant do basics with all details and we need to use extra paid solution like toggle. And the most strange point is:
Monday have time tracking but don’t think about project planning with time and cost budgets.

At the same time asana already have all that details out of the box in time tracking.

Please explain how this can happen and how we can find a flow that will work for us?

„Alternatively, our team would be happy to assist you in implementing these exclusively on monday. Please contact us at info@thespelas.com should you require professional assistance.“

Yes, please forward our issue to this team.

BR
Tommy