How can I mirror Updates in linked pulses/items?

We have one master board that is considered our parent board. From the parent board, departments marked ‘yes’ by a project manager will have a pulse automatically created on their respective department boards. The list of tasks with then be prioritized for individual teams by the project manager.

The issue is communication. We want all stakeholder communication to occur on the parent board, but our contractors won’t have access to it, creating a game of telephone for department leaders. I’ve been searching everywhere for a way to mirror updates from linked pulses, but it’s been a challenge.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi @sed51329

There is currently not a way to mirror the updates, however there is a cool feature where you can at-mention another pulse in your update to duplicate the comment in another pulse (by typing @ and then the name of the pulse)

For example, if I want my update to appear on the item called ‘SAMPLE’ on the department board, I can @ SAMPLE and choose the item called SAMPLE on the Department Board. This update will then appear on both the item that you are writing the update on as well as the SAMPLE item that you mentioned.

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 4.08.42 PM

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.