How do I increase/decease indents in a docs?

Hello - When using a bulleted or numbered list in a doc, how do I increase or decrease the indent level?

I currently have a list of black bullets (first level) and am able to increase the indent to a white bullet (second level), but can’t seem to get back to the black bullet following the increased indent.

Can you help? Thanks!

Hi @acarterclark :wave:

At this time, it is expected behavior that anytime you indent, it will be like the 2nd layer of that bullet point.

However, I’m wondering if the Layout feature might be of some help here then! It adds column-effects to let you have two separate areas of text within the same line, which can include where to put bullet points:

Would this work for you?

I also want to mention that since the feature is still in Beta, there may be new changes along the way. With that in mind, we’re still looking for feedback on your experience with it, so please feel free to send that over to our Product Team along with any other thoughts you have by using the feedback button at the top of the page when you click “Docs help”:

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

Hi @acarterclark :wave:

It look like this post here How do I increase/decease indents in a docs? - #2 by jennap might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Hi @acarterclark

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.