How to Import CRM data with automatical filling of related columns (company/contacts/deals)

Coming with my data from another CRM, I wonder how to automatically create relation between companies 7 contacts and deals. I get the idea of linked columns across these items, and I understand how to manually set the relation. But how can I import data with automatically relating the items to another? Otherwise import and needed rework will take days… Ideas more than welcome, thanks a lot.

Hi @schaeferchen

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment it’s not possible to import into the link to item column. I’m afraid this isn’t supported by our import feature at present.

That said, we do have automations that will allow you to automatically link one item to another. In particular you may find it useful to link these items when the item is created (i.e. at the point of importing them).

This would just require both boards to have some matching information - for example the company name.
Do you think this could work for you?

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smile:

Best,

Dani

Hi @schaeferchen

Has your original question been resolved?

If so, please don’t forget to mark the relevant message as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Dear Dani,

thank you for following up, yes, resolved.
Thanks again, best
Stefan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.