Input in summerized columns from subItems when there is no subitem (eg. timeline)

Hi there,

I have started to use subitems and created a timeline column that summerize all subitems timeline. The thing is that I have some items with no sub-items and I can’t specify the timeline on this item.
Subitems timeline

Could you please enable the input on a “summerized timeline” when there is no subitem ?

Thanks

Good point there. I have some Items with no sub-items, and plenty with sub-items.

To manually change the Item timeline when something changes in the sub-item timelines is impractical. But a Item timeline is desired for example for a Gantt chart, where we don’t need to view all sub-items.

However, I’m not sure how doable it is to have the Timeline-from-sub-items include a manual by-pass. What happens if a sub-item is added then?

Currently, I think a work around it to just create a sub-item.

1 Like

Reallym this feature is so, but so, but soooo important!!
It would make the whole experience of using subitems completely different and much more practical.

If an item has subitems, the columns show a sum of the subitem’s infos; if it doesnt, the columns are inputable.

Please guys… any info on that? Are you planning something like this?

@melissav-monday.com, do you have any news from the team?

1 Like