Introducing our Native Monday.com and WhatsApp Integration!

Hi there,

I’m Aizhan from the TimelinesAI team.

We have some great news to share with you! Based on the valuable feedback we received from this community, we are thrilled to announce the release of our Native Monday.com and WhatsApp integration, which allows you to:

1. Automatically create items for new incoming chats on WhatsApp. Contacts from WhatsApp will seamlessly flow into your Monday.com board, saving you time and effort.
  2. Connect Multiple WhatsApp numbers within a single platform, which ensures that all your conversations are organized in one place, making it easier than ever to stay on top of your communications.
  3. Start and continue WhatsApp conversations right from your Monday CRM system with our universal Chrome extension
  4. Automate your flows and send personalized messages with Native Zapier integration and make.com (webhooks and API).
  5. Shared Inbox for multiple WhatsApp numbers - organize and manage all WhatsApp communication in one place.
  6. Get started within minutes. Simply scan a QR code, invite your team, connect to Monday in a few clicks, and begin using immediately.

We are eager to continue developing solutions that cater to your needs. We would love to hear your thoughts on this new integration as we strive to provide you with the best possible experience. Stay tuned for more exciting updates, enhancements, and features coming your way.

We provide a free and 100% trial for 10 days, no credit card required.
Additionally, we offer a 25% discount for the first 3 months for new Monday clients.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at aizhan@timelines.ai.

Hello there!

We have prepared a video instruction for you to review- Connect Monday.com with WhatsApp in a few clicks - YouTube.

Feel free to watch the video and let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance at aizhan@timelines.ai.

Hello there!

We’re thrilled to share the exciting news that TimelinesAI is now live on the monday Marketplace- monday.com: Apps Marketplace! :rocket:

TimelinesAI is designed for businesses utilizing multiple WhatsApp numbers, offering a seamless solution to enhance performance on WhatsApp. Whether you’re managing multiple WhatsApp channels or looking for an efficient way to integrate Monday and WhatsApp, TimelinesAI has you covered.

Key Benefits of TimelinesAI monday CRM Integration:

:sparkles: Automatically add new contacts to any monday CRM boards with customizable field mapping.
:sparkles: Connect unlimited WhatsApp numbers.
:sparkles: User-friendly in-app onboarding, and dedicated chat support.
:sparkles: Unlock advanced WhatsApp automation possibilities with native Zapier integration & Webhooks.
:sparkles: Enjoy a fully functional 10-day trial – no credit card required!

Appreciate you posting this @Aizhan :slight_smile:

I look forward to checking it out, we see plenty of WhatsApp use cases and before this couldn’t even connect via zap.

@peta Great! Just let me know if you have specific requirements for automations. We have a dedicated team that can assist you with the settings.

Hello Monday Community!

I’m here to share some great news regarding our WhatsApp and Monday integration!

You can now effortlessly configure a Monday Recipe to automate the sending of WhatsApp messages.

This recipe allows you to send automated WhatsApp messages every time there’s an update in lead status within monday.com. Easily enhance your communications by automating workflows.

Discover how to set it up by following this link: Monday CRM Integration Recipe: Send an Automated Message | Knowledge base

Feel free to reach out to aizhan@timelines.ai if you have any questions or would like to try it for free.

Hey @Aizhan

Thanks for the incredible update! One of the most interesting use cases when integrating WhatsApp with monday.com is the synchronization and management of contacts. This is certainly possible due to the availability of the API documentation within the monday.com framework. Businesses in any industry can build and develop new contacts on monday.com by taking advantage of Whatsapp Webhooks.

If you’re looking to implement this integration, hire monday.com integrations experts from a recognized partner company. They can assist you with the settings and build automations based on your specific requirements.

Thanks for the insight on your interesting app.
I would like to ask if it is possible to call to whatsapp contacts from monday.com using your app by clicking on a phone number.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Very interesting. I also have a few questions:

• is WhatsApp business or WhatsApp business api needed?
  • is Monday CRM mandatory or does it work also with Monday work OS ?

Thanks!

EDIT: I have installed the app on a regular Monday account using my WhatsApp business number, and it works fine :raised_hands:

A quick suggestion: when a message is sent using the automation, it would be great to be able to see the message in the update section