Is it possible to configure automations with time ranges?

In my organisation, for a certain process, we have settled as Priority 3 labels:

High: 1 to 2 days
Medium: 3 to 5 days
Low: +6 days

I want to change Priority based on 3 automations.

First:
When Timeline start date arrives, and only if Duration is less than 3 set Priority to High

Second:
When Timeline start date arrives,
and only if Duration is greater than 2
and only if Duration is less than 6
set Priority to Medium

Third:
When Timeline start date arrives, and only if Duration is greater than 5 set Priority to Low

But it doesn’t work. Please help me to get through this.

Hi @dedavilar - is it not working at all? I set it up (with a button click rather than waiting for the date to arrive) and it works fine with the following 3 automations:

Thanks,
Mark

Thank you for your reply Marc.

Please explain how does this ‘Button’ function works and if you can show how it looks on a board.

I really appreciate your help.

Daniel

Hi @dedavilar this should still work with the date arriving vs a button click. I just put the button in there to trigger the automations immediately rather than wait for a start date.

For a start date the automations would look like this:

Hope this helps,
Mark

Hi @mark.anley ,

That’s how I configured it but it doesn’t work. Maybe is because it waits until the date arrives but that is why I would appreciate if you can explain the ‘Button’ function, it certainly can be a better solution.

Hi @dedavilar - I am going to run a test tomorrow with the dates, but it should trigger. The way I had it set up with the button, all you need to do is add button column and setup an automation against it.

1 Like

Hi @dedavilar - My test with the timeline dates was successful, so I am not sure what it wasnt working for you?
Mark

Hi Marc,

Please take a look to the image.

Daniel