Is there a way to migrate boards to other monday company account

Hi, are you able to confirm if this is something that can be done? We are looking to share our templates with a client but can’t find out how to do so.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @TRB-monday.com in my boards it only says “save as template” … if I open a board template the “save as template” is greyed out. Am I missing something?

Hi, everybody on this thread - We’ve seen how many of you would like to know how to do this, and we’re giving a webinar on it next week! You can sign up here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1116209252925/WN_2Swvp8wmTVObRO1xmQL0rw

~ Deb Cinkus
Polished Geek

I’ve just come to this thread as I have a board that I would like to share with other people, so that they can recreate the board in their Monday accounts (instead of recreating from scratch). Can anyone give me guidance on this? @PolishedGeek I saw your post from back in May. Is there a place where I can watch the webinar replay?

1 Like

Hi @davidcom - We haven’t made that replay public, but I’ll be happy to chat with you about how to do it. We offer a limited number of no-charge strategy sessions in the community each week, so feel free to schedule a Zoom with us. You can book one here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

I have been looking for ways to share my templates outside of my team. I can’t find anything on it but the old zoom link. Can someone help?