LabVIEW communication to the monday.com API

Hello,

I am new to monday.com. I am trying to use the monday.com API to write and read data from a board in NI LabVIEW (www.ni.com). LabVIEW has the http commands for POST. I seem to be able to authenticate my connection to the API, but the JSON commands I POST are consistently returning error 500. I was wondering if you could give the simplest query that I could POST to the monday.com API to see if I can get it to work?

I would think this would work from the Overview of GraphQL page, but it does not.

query{
boards(ids:2671254072){
items{
id
name
}
}
}

Could someone provide the basic raw JSON that I could POST to the monday.com api that is the equivalent of getting a board name?

This worked.

Query a board for it’s items by grouping.
{ “query”:“query{boards(ids: XXXXXXXXXX){groups {title,id,color,position,items {id,name}}}}”}

Now that I am able to create a query, I cannot seem to get the mutation to work. I think it should be this from other FAQs I have looked at. I have tried these with no success.

{“query”:“mutation{change_column_value(board_id: XXXXXXXX, item_id: YYYYYYYYYY, column_id: Max_Temp, value: “\“111.1\”””}

{“query”:“mutation{change_column_value (board_id: XXXXXXXX, item_id: YYYYYYYYYY, column_id: Max_Temp, value: “\“111.1\”””{id}}

Max_Temp is a string type

I get this as a return {}

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.