Using API to Get Board Data

Hi,

I´m trying to get complete values from a board (using API v2), o get message that “I was disconnected”, moving to API Playground using the code bellow (i got the message: “SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0”, can you help me?

query {
me {
name
}

boards(ids:[657075277]) {
name

columns {
title
id
type
}

groups {
title
id
}

items {
name
group {
id
}

column_values {
id
value
text
}
}
}
}

1 Like

Hey @LeonardoLS, thanks for posting! I would recommend checking out our API documentation here or post specific questions like this in the developers section of our community: monday Apps & Developers - monday Community Forum

I took your query and executed it on API playground and it works just fine there’s no problem in your query. It should work just fine. I could possibly think of some data issue but difficult to say. Can you look at browser console and check for api response ?

Thanks for your time, the administrator of Monday, was created a restricted columns (columns that i cant see ina board), when it was removed, the query works fine, but now, i got the same problem, exist some restrictions to get columns that I can´t see in a board?

Is that any suggestions? My problem do not solve, even trying in the playground my query didin´t return data.