Left / Right text align

I might be missing this, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to align things like links or email addresses left or right?

Yes this would be a nice addition for text formatting

3 Likes

It will be great to have this option. My team needs it.

1 Like

Looks like this feature was suggested more than 2 years ago. This is really needed for me to pull in more departments from my company to using Monday.com. Any idea if this is seriously being considered?

Is this a thing yet? How hard could it be?

Agree, list of text data is far more readable when left aligned in a table view.

Also want right alignment for dollar amounts, makes seeing relative size of the numeral easier.

1 Like

There is a great need for right to left.
Email notification etc.
in fact al Israeli users get horrible GUI notifications…

The ability to align data in text, number, and formula columns would be extremely helpful - especially when there is so much data to look at.

This is a feature that should be very simple to add, but extremely impactful.

So…new to Monday.com and have used a number of CRM products previously. The first thing I noticed, after importing data, was that there is no feature to left or right justify column data. Surely, as previously mentioned in this thread, this capability can not be that difficult to implement – please lets get it done Monday.com dev team!

I don’t understand why all the column are centre-aligned? Or maybe I am missing a trick to left-align them? It makes dashboards very hard to read.

+1 on supporting text alignment.
Especially in the Notes column…
Left-alignment in LTR languages allows for:

1. Easier vertical scanning
  2. Less visual noise

This only has 41 votes, including mine. I’m surprised that it doesn’t have more up-votes because this feature is really needed. There is a reason that Excel left-aligns by default - it’s because, as other posters have mentioned, it’s very difficult to review a lot of data when it’s all middle aligned. How many more votes does this need before Monday will take notice?

Back to check in on this one. Still can’t understand the lack of left-aligning. The center align is so awkward with presenting info on dashboards. Any update on this Monday.com?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hi @monday - time to fix this. This REALLY is a big user experience improvement with minimal effort, not? Left Alignment in Design: The UX/UI Guide for Better Readability | Hriday Checker | Medium

2 Likes

Is there a fix for this issue?
Very basic thing to have

This seems like one of the most basic text formatting options. Any updates or timeline on this?