Link Contacts in Monday CRM to Board in Monday work management

We have created boards for all the different transitions we have coming up and we would like to have the contact in Monday CRM connected to each of the corresponding boards. Can this be done and if so how. Thank you so much for the help. Shari

Hey Shari,

You should be able to achieve this simply through the connect board column as long as you have a license for the Sales CRM product. Are you having issues with this? :pray:

Hi Bianca,

I do not but Grier Rubeling does and I am part of her team Advisor Transition Services.

How do I connect the boards?

thank you

shair

Outlook-raxyc5on.png

Got it - so for you to be able to connect the Sales CRM board you would need a license in the product, otherwise Grier should be able to connect the boards via the steps in this article → Connect Boards.

Let me know if this makes sense!

Bianca,

that was exactly what I was looking for!! just don’t know all the terminology yet. I just finished my Certification course but I plan on going back through it now since we are using it more and more to see what I have missed.

thank you for your help and your time!!

Shari

1 Like

No problem at all - definitely takes some time to understand how it all works, including the terminology!

Exciting to hear you’ve finished your certification course, congratulations! I am always here to help so feel free to reach out whenever you need a hand :pray:

1 Like