Looking for flow setup and maintenance

I had someone helping my team in the company set up our Monday flows, dashboards, etc. but “unfortunately” they got promoted and now I don’t have them. :slight_smile:

Essentially I need someone for I’m guessing about 6 to 8 hours/wk ongoing to set up new flows for us with automations and notifications. Additionally, you’ll be responsible to maintaining existing flows, as well as interviewing folks to walk through their processes and set them up.

A sample would be social media. A rough (very) flow might be:

Intake form with optional notifications
Approved by SMM (notification to submitter)
Social post created (sent to OP for proofing if requested)
Added to calendar (sent to OP if requested)
Posted (sent to OP if requested and slack channel)
Archived

This is a pretty basic example, but I think it passes along the idea.

I’d also like someone familiar with dashboards, to give up one-glance update locations.

2 Likes

We can definitely take on the project you are describing. We have worked with dozens of Monday customers with similar projects.

We are a Monday gold partner based in Mexico City and we believe our experience combined with our attractive cost structure can make a winning combination.

Please reach out at info@cinapsys.com we will be super happy to be of help.

Margaritas are not included

1 Like

Hey there Dave!

Welcome to the Community Forums! CarbonWeb is a Certified Partner of monday.com and we are a full service solution provider that specializes in Workflow Automation. We would love to take a look at this and talk more, do you have time this week to meet?

Book a time with us here - https://www.demo.carbonweb.co/workflow-automation-exploration/

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions before you book!

Hi @OnlineInference :wave:

At upstream , we are proud to offer our expertise as Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners, and we were most recently awarded Professional Services Partner of the Year! :smile:

That said, there are a number of simple ways we can assist and support you in achieving workflow fluidity. Your described requirements are well within our remit the reporting is a cinch!

I’d be very happy to discuss further with you or have a quick call to get a feel for things if that’s your preference - reach me anytime:

+61 03 9067 5611
peta@upstreamtech.io

Alternatively, you can book straight into my calendar here:
Chat with Peta
International Client - Special Hours

Thank you for considering upstream as your partner, and have a great day ahead!

Kind regards,
Peta

Hello @OnlineInference ,

Welcome to the monday community :muscle:!

I am sure our team at thespelas.com can help you out! At thespelas.com we’re an Official and Authorized monday partner with over 5 years of individual experience on the platform and extensive experience in designing and implementing customized solutions that are tailored to each business’ goals.

We have a wealth of experience in creating specialized solutions that are according to business and monday best practices, and our team of experts can really take your processes to the next level!

We have implemented many a similar workflows in the past, and I have no doubt we can be of great assistance to you! :slight_smile:

Please do schedule a Free Consulting Session with us here so we can better discuss your vision and requirements! Alternatively, if none of the available time slots work out for you, please contact us at info@thespelas.com so we can do our best to accommodate you.

I sincerely hope our services can be of use to you!

P.S. Meetings for the rest of this week are unavailable since our team is at a major international conference.

Best Regards,
Giannis Koukounas, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi @OnlineInference ,

I am a certified monday.com consultant and would love to connect to understand your use case in a better way and suggest you the best possible solution.

You can reach out to me at aquibcs@outlook.com.

Best Regards,
Aquib Zafar

Hi @OnlineInference

I’m the founder of Kick Consulting, we are one of monday’s official partners here in Australia. We’ve worked with several companies to set up approval and SMM workflows. Digital marketing processes is one of our specialties. You can read our client case studies here.

Here is a link to book with us to see if we can help.

Elena
Kick Consulting

Hey @OnlineInference

Welcome to the monday .com community!

Workflow orchestration helps your business to streamline and optimize operations. You can easily shape your business’ workflow with a no-code platform like monday .com. Automation plays a crucial role in restructuring complex workflows. It improves efficiency by eradicating human errors and helps you ensure that workflows of any type (project, social media, process) progress seamlessly as per your enterprise’s rules and triggers.

If you’re seeking an easier way to build new workflows or maintain existing ones, hiring experts from a recognized monday.com consulting company is the right choice. With deep expertise in a range of templates, they can build personalized flows and modify existing ones to cater to diverse business requirements.