macOS App: When in My Work clicking on Board takes me to pricing page?

This just started in the last week and I got no clue why. When working in the macOS desktop app if I"m doing stuff under My Work and need to click to the Board link toward the right a pricing page shows up. This DOES NOT happen in any browsers! We recently upgraded our plan so I know I’m not over in licenses or such.

Bug?
Anyone else got this?

Hey @carboncow,

This sounds strange indeed…

Just to confirm, when selecting the specific board via My Work in the app, this is what triggers the pricing page to open?

Hello,

Thanks for helping. I did verify this behavior in Chrome too where when I click on the Board (as shown in your example) It opens another tab with the data I would hope to see…but the original tab has subscription/upgrade information.

I’ve got a screencast here: Dropbox - 2023-08-25_10-49-47.mp4 - Simplify your life

Note, this account I’m writing from is not the business account this is occurring with so I you need to check on my account…I’m referencing, let me know!

Checking back in with this bump to see if you have a comment…

Hey @carboncow,

Apologies for the delayed reply - I have been OOO! Thank you for sharing the video with me. I am afraid that in order for me to troubleshoot this, I will need to look into the specific account in reference, especially given this is not behaviour I have come across before - sorry for the hassle! We can chat via a private message if you’d prefer :+1:

Over the last two weeks since posting this it has corrected itself.

1 Like

Oh, glad to hear that it’s turned itself around! That said, please reach out if you find the business account experiencing the same behaviour :pray: