Main workspace customization

Hey guys, we really appreciate all the feedback we have received from all of you regarding workspaces. We had many of you request that we make the main workspace customizable and we are happy to let you know that you can now change the name, description, colour, and icon of your main workspace!

2 Likes

Is this available to pro account users? I tried editing the members but was not able to remove or add.

1 Like

Hi, excellent news!
In first place, thanks for earing our feedback.
In second place, i know that permissions are only reserved for enterprise accounts, anyway there are posts on this community asking for releasing permission features for pro accounts too.
Last but no less important, in the meantime you decide what to do with permissions, the editing workspace feature could be limited only to admins please?

If not anyone could change/rename any previous structure created.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey @Adrian,
It is not possible to change the main workspace subscribers, it is only possible to change the name, description, colour, and icon of your main workspace.

Hey @hlopezvc, we will consider it!
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Can I opt out of workspaces?

Sorry, you cannot opt out of workspaces.

If we have no use for a company-wide workspace, do you have suggestions on what to do with it? Please extend permissions to pro accounts. It if very difficult to manage usage without it. We are a small company and wouldn’t benefit from other enterprise features.

4 Likes

@Ayelet hi.
Great news was to see that workspaces permissions aré now allowed for all accounts

Congratulations again and thanks

Would it be possible to upload our own company branding into the Cover image section?

Agreed… upload own cover image elements would be really useful for the workspaces.

2 Likes

Whilst this is a great feature, there’s some usability issues I’ve come up against when uploading your own cover image and icons.

• What dimensions should we use for the cover image to ensure it works best? I inspected it using Dev tools but it’s still not ideal, and the template overlay in crop doesn’t reflect the actual in situ image display.
  • icon colours - please let me have a white background, or be able to choose a HEX/RGB colour.

I’m a Brand Manager and this kind of thing makes my teeth itch when I can’t properly place images as intended. I know this is more of a window dressing request but if we’re going to do something, let’s do it well. I hope you’ll take this feedback and enhance the customisation process to make it user friendly.