Mass/bulk import users - Ability to invite multiple people to an account at once

Hello everyone,

Do you know if we can import multiple people in the user list interface ? I have a lot of people to add and I would like to do it once with a csv file for instance, is it possible ?

Thank you,

Corentin

Hey @corentin.dalfarra :wave:

At this time, you cannot add multiple users to an account at one time. You do need to manually add them one by one. Check out this article for more details: How do I invite members to join my account?

You can either invite members by clicking “Copy” beside the link and then sending it directly to your team members or by typing their email addresses into the field below.

|autoxauto

You will only have the option to send an invite link if you have the “Authorized domain” option enabled in the admin security settings. You can read more on this in the following section of this article.

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

Hi @jennap

Thank you for your answer, it is very clear.

Please let me know if there is a mass import feature planned in Monday roadmap, because it is quite easy when you work with only a few people in your company, but when you work in a large company it can takes some time to add every user.

Have a great day !

Corentin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.