Mass email from Work Management board

I have a CRM instance with residents (Contacts) of a housing complex, connected to apartments (using the Accounts board), since apartments have a 1:many relationship with people.

I also have Work Management boards with various assignments, like parking spaces, connected to the accounts board mirroring the contacts associated with the apartment (a parking space is assigned to an apartment, not to a resident).

I want to be able to mass email all contacts associated with a given item, or a group of items, such as emailing the residents of a single parking spot, or emailing all residents who are assigned to Parking Lot 5.

I can’t find a way to do this, despite the fact that I can click on a contact in the mirrored cell and email just that person—why can’t I mass email all of the contacts in that cell?

Does this make sense? Can this be on the roadmap, to just select a row in my Work Management board and have the email button show on the tool bar at the bottom to email all contacts in that row?

Hi @arkitrave ,

This can easily be done using Make.com

As a complimentary, here is our magic link to get 1 Month Pro plan free (10,000 operations)
https://www.make.com/en/register?pc=msquare

If you need any implementation support kindly contact us

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel