META leads optimization with monday

Hello! I would like to know if it is possible to use monday for this Meta functionality, which allows to feed back the advertising campaign with monday information to reach higher quiality leads.

If anyone has done this integration before and could tell me how, I would be very grateful.

I leave you the link to the Meta article where it is mentioned.
About CRM System Integrations for Lead Ads | Meta Business Help Center (facebook.com)

Thanks!

Dear Jose
we would like to know about the you need to meta through getting the specific lead like feedback advertise campaign with monday intergration to them. it is to facebook and CRM system integration of leads. you need to setup to your CRM for conversion to ration identify the advertising through campaing . and update the sales funeel automated . we can do that intergrated systme to meta and monday .

1 Like

It seems like you need to use the Meta Conversion API to send data back to Meta. (About Conversions API | Meta Business Help Center)

Have you tried using Zapier or Make to do this? Make supports the conversions API, so if you trigger a Make scenario from Monday, you can send data from Monday back to Meta.

You probably need a unique identifier so you know what lead to update in Meta, you should be able to do this via an email address or some kind of Meta ID that you’ll likely also receive when the lead is created and sent to Monday.

I haven’t build this before, but it seems fairly straightfoward.

Let me know if you’re running into any issues!

1 Like

Hi Patrick, thank you very much for your kind reply. I have never used Make because it is not intuitive for me, I am trying to create that integration but it is not at all clear to me how to know that it is working. I will try to contact Make support.

Have you used Zapier? That should also work.

I think if you play around with it, you’ll understand it pretty quickly and there are lots of tutorials online.

Feel free to ask for help here and I’ll try to answer your questions!

I have used Zapier before, I like it, but it looks like they don’t have the conversions API available, I did create the scenario in Make, now I am only trying to find out how to know if it is already optimizing my client’s segmentation, I’m not very familiar with Facebook Ads. Thank you for your follow-up and attention.

Hello Jose

we can create the scenirio make.com and zapier as per your confort your client so we can integrated the your solutions