Mirror Duplicate Board

Is there a way to fully duplicate a Workspace / Sales Agent /Board (all that boards columns, text and notes) and ‘mirror it’ to the CEO’s Workspace / Group Sales / Sales?

1. The CEO does not want the Sales Agents to see details of ‘other sales agents’ activities, so each Agent has their own workspace.
  2. CEO does not want to have to log into each Sales Agents workspace. He would prefer a new ‘sales board’ on the CEO’s workspace - where he will then have a ‘full mirror copy’ of the various sales agents sales boards on one main board his ‘view only’

Is that possible?

1 Like

Hi @ramycaspi :wave:

Welcome to the community! You can mirror different boards into a single one, but it will get messy the more boards the mirrored data is coming from. How big is the sales team? Have you considered scalability?

I’d be curious to learn more about your use case and see if we can assist - make a time here so we can connect. I’ll share screens and show you a few ways to handle those instances. No obligations or anything to worry about - you can email me directly via peta@upstreamtech.io if you prefer :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Peta - Account Executive at upstream - Platinum Partners of monday.com

I have been guided by m.com support that notes cannot be mirrored? We needed that specifically to create at mirrored board our clients could access (we don’t want to let them in to our full board). We are on Pro.

1 Like

Hi @ollatpe :slight_smile:

We could help you find a work around, but generally a client facing board with mirrored information wouldn’t work because the information to be mirrored is coming from a board the client doesn’t have access to, so it produces an error instead of displaying the information.

Feel free to email me directly via peta@upstreamtech.io or use the below link and grab a time we can discuss together!

Chat with Peta

Kind regards,
Peta - Account Executive at upstream - Platinum Partners of monday.com